The Nesting Magpie

Monday 4 November 2013

{Home is where the Hart is}

I love a good celebrity home. Why? Not because I am a slave to the Kardashians or because I read £1 magazines to catch up on their goss, but because the only celebrities I even know tend to be actors or musicians and are creative, have creative homes and (what separates them form your regular street artist) they have the cha-ching to decorate their homes with art, antiques and pieces from their travels. And if they prove me wrong and aren't as creative as I think, they can just pay interior designers to do it for them. Win-win, right?
I'm always to curious to see houses of musicians I am a fan of, stars with a fashion sense I like, or artists who seem to live in an interesting way. Hart of Dixie star Rachel Bilson is definitely someone whose bohemian-yet-simple style I've always admired, but it was her beautiful, whimsical tableware collaboration, Edie Rose,with Macy's that made me really like her. Seriously, if there's one thing that makes me like a person, it's a bird-themed home ware line! 
Here's a peek inside her LA home in this month's Lonny magazine. Arty, antiquey, well-traveled and professionally designed by Kishani Perera. It did not disappoint!




No comments:

Post a Comment