The Nesting Magpie

Friday 15 November 2013

Friday Favourites 15/11/13

Favourite plan;
I shouldn't be writing this so late- I need to be up early for a flight to London, but I'm kinda excited so I can't sleep (mind you, I can be a bit overly-excitable, and sometimes I can't sleep knowing I'm gonna have nice cereal the next morning). I'm actually only going for a few days but my itinerary is about 5 pages long. I'm also hoping to befriend a dutchess and I'm planning to develop an accent like Keira Knightley's. I'll let you know how I get on with that...
 
Favourite lyrics;
"'Cause that was the real you running through the fields of gold wide open
Standing in places no picture contains
That was the real you, windows down, we could smell the mint fields crying
Sing with the radio to song we can't name
That was the real you saying, "Maybe I'm not too young to be a cowboy?"
Hey brother, we're all learning to love again."

- Mat Kearney's "Learning to Love Again"
 
 
Favourite TV show;

With the exception of my beloved Downton Abbey, there really aren't many tv series I follow. Having said that, I'm surprised it took me so long to catch onto ABC's Nashville. As a music fan, it's so interesting/ sad, annoying and cynical to see what the business side of the industry is like.
 
Favourite life lesson;
The way I like drinking tea and things that are floral, that's how some people just like to hate. Haters Gonna Hate.
 
Favourite room;
I came across this shot of Nicole Richie's living room on elledecor.com, promoting a collection she curated for Joss and Main and really liked its electic look: laid-back and just fancy enough. Check out my post on Nicole's garden area here.

No comments:

Post a Comment